Teach music online with us!
I’m Tracy Rose, I founded Music Lessons Anywhere in 2013.
Student numbers grew quickly and so I found the need to recruit other like minded online music teachers.
We are a team of dedicated, specialist instrumental, technical and academic music teachers.
All about my team of teachers here.
Although I don’t have any immediate vacancies, I’m always collecting resumes/CVs from teachers wanting to work with us, so I can reach out, if a vacancy opens.
Some of our online music teachers at a Music Lessons Anywhere online staff meeting.
Clockwise from top left: Kelsey, Tracy, Stephie, Mix, Liz and Tommy.
Qualities I look for in a teacher:
- A good listener.
- Willingness to work as a part of a creative team.
- Proficiency with technology.
- Creative teaching, with and without sheet music, in a variety of styles.
- The ability to respond to the needs of each individual student, whether for improvisation practice, technique or exam work.
- A sense of humour and ability to engage with the student and draw out the best from them.
- Exam Board experience with either ABRSM or Rock School or any other world recognised exam body.
- Most importantly, the ability to make every lesson thoroughly enjoyable for all students at all times.
If you are music teacher and interested in working with us:
Please make a short video about yourself and send it to me via Dropbox and email me your CV/resumé:
Or to learn how to be a great online music teacher:
Check out our course ‘How To Teach Online’ here.